Efficacy and Safety Study of Two Fixed-Dose Combinations of Aclidinium Bromide With Formoterol Fumarate Compared With Aclidinium Bromide, Formoterol Fumarate, and Placebo All Administered Twice Daily (BID) to Patients With Stable, Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Aclidinium bromide; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 04 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.