A Protocol for the Safety and Tolerance of Intravenous 4-Demethylcholesteryloxycarbonylpenclomedine (DM-CHOC-PEN) in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DM CHOC PEN (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; CNS cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Liver metastases; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dekk-Tec
- 05 Apr 2017 Results (n=53) from this and one more study (NCT02038218) presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of this and other trial (NCT02038218) presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 20 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis (n=52) of 2 trials, including 26 patients from this study and 26 patients from another study [see CTP 700240609], assessing clinical response and duration of responses and safety of DM-CHOC-PEN were presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History