A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Seneca Valley Virus (SVV-001), A Replication-Competent Picornavirus, in Relapsed/Refractory Pediatric Patients With Neuroblastoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Ewing Family of Tumors and Rare Tumors With Neuroendocrine Features.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs NTX 010 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Carcinoid tumour; Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroblastoma; Renal cancer; Retinoblastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 34 to 51 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2010 Added eight new trial locations, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.