Safety and Immunogenicity of a Quadrivalent Meningococcal (A, C, Y and W-135) Tetanus Protein Conjugate Vaccine (TetraMen-T) Administered in Infants and Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Measles; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Mumps; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 19 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 New trial record