Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Benefit of Rasagiline as an Add on Therapy to Stable Dose of Dopamine Agonists in the Treatment of Early Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANDANTE
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 20 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 18 Jun 2013 Results will be presented at the 17th Annual International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, according to a Teva media release.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History