A Randomised Trial to Assess the Effectiveness of Pre-treatment With Ondansetron at Reducing Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Treated With Either the Conventional Regimen or a Modified Regimen of Acetylcysteine for Paracetamol Poisoning.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SNAP
- 28 Nov 2013 Results published in the Lancet.
- 19 Jan 2013 Accrual to date is 88% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 19 Dec 2012 Accrual to date is 86% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History