A Phase 2a Study of BMS-790052 and BMS-650032 in Combination Therapy With Japanese Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2012 Results have been presented at the the 47th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results from a sentinel cohort of 10 patients were presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.