A Randomized Open-Label, Phase II Study of Lapatinib-capecitabine or Lapatinib-vinorelbine or Lapatinib/Gemcitabine in Subjects With Her2/Neu Amplified Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Progression After Taxanes Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 05 Jun 2012 Interim tolerability analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from Feb 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History