Phase II Study of RAD001 for Treatment of Refractory, Recurrent, Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.