A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Clinical Activity of WT1-A10+AS01B Antigen Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Adult Patients with WT1-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Partial Remission with Incomplete Blood Count Recovery Post-Induction Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acute myeloid leukaemia vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.