A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)V-like Vaccines GSK2340274A and GSK2340273A in Children Aged 6 Months to Less Than 10 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Sep 2016 Results published in the Journal of Infection
- 21 Dec 2011 Actual patient number changed from 6156 to 6154 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.