A Randomized, Multi-center, Double-blind, Proof-of-concept Study to Assess the Effect of Multiple Infusion of AIN457 (10 mg/kg) Versus Placebo on Disease Activity as Measured by MRI Scans Over a 24 Week Period in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Number-of-multiple-sclerosis-lesions' has not been met.
- 13 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 73 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01051817).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History