GiSAS Trial: Aripiprazole, Olanzapine, and Haloperidol in the Long Term Treatment of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Haloperidol (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GiSAS
- 09 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2011 At the end of February 2011, 260 patients had been randomised, as reported in Contemporary Clinical Trials.
- 27 Jan 2010 New trial record