A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Infants, Children and Adolescents Aged 6 Months to 17 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 16 Sep 2013 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History