The Impact of Tredaptive (ER Niacin/Laropiprant) Compared to Placebo on Brachial Artery Endothelial Function in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease on Statin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.