An Open Label Balanced Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Potential for Cytochrome P 450 3A4 Induction by Oral OC000459 Using Oral Midazolam as a Probe.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs OC 459 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Anxiety disorders; Asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Actual end date added to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.