Prospective, open, multicentre study on the effect of fluticasone and formoterol in combination administered through Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) compared to budesonide and formoterol in combination (Symbicort Turbuhaler) in the maintenance treatment of asthma in adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Libbs Farmaceutica
- 09 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Morning-peak-expiratory-flow-rate' has been met.
- 09 Jul 2013 Results published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 02 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History