A Phase I, Open Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Compare the Oral Bioavailability of a Prototype Tablet Formulation of Darunavir 800mg(G002) to That of the Commercial 400mg(F030) Tablet Formulation Under Fed and Fasted Conditions, in Presence of Low-dose Ritonavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Actual initiation date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.