A Phase 3, Open-Label, Uncontrolled, Monotherapy Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ASP1941 in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date (July 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.