A European, Prospective, Non-Interventional Study to Assess Health Related Quality of Life and to Identify Key Transitional Life Events in Patients With Moderate or Severe Haemophilia A Using Helixate NexGen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Octocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2014.
- 05 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.