A PHASE 2, SINGLE ARM STUDY TO DETERMINE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF AZACITIDINE, AND LENALIDOMIDE IN HIGHER RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ViLen-01
- 01 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 24 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History