A Multicenter Randomized Open Label Phase II Study of Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Relapse and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients Who Are Progressive and Did Not Achieve at Least a Partial Response to Bortezomib and Lenalidomide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 18th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 13 Dec 2011 Final results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History