An Open-label, Prospective, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic and Safety Evaluation of Intravenous Oseltamivir in the Treatment of Infants Less Than One Year of Age With Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.