A 12-week, Phase II, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised, Parallel-Group, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Effect of 60mg AZD9668 Administered Orally Twice Daily on Structural Changes in the Airways by Multi-Slice Computed Tomography in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9668 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 109 to 52 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.