A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Food Effect, and Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-38224342 in Healthy Patients and in Healthy Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 38224342 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.