A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Food Effect, and Pharmacokinetics of JNJ-40346527 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 40346527 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2010 to Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.