A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Evaluation of Palonosetron for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Subjects Who Have Experienced CINV (Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting) During the Previous Cycle of Low Emetogenic Chemotherapy (LEC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 28 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).
- 05 Jan 2011 Actual end date changed from Apr 2010 to Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.