An Open-label, Single-arm, Roll-over Trial of Telaprevir in Combination With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) for Subjects From the Control Group of the VX- 950-TiDP24-C216 Trial Who Failed Therapy for Virologic Reasons.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Mar 2009 to May 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.