HI FPV Study: Using Observational Cohorts to Monitor Safety of Fosamprenavir in Patients With Mild/Moderate Hepatic Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2016 Retrospective multicohort analysis (n=1096) assessing the safety and tolerability of fosamprenavir/ritonavir in HIV-infected subjects with viral hepatitis co-infection were published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 27 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History