A Multi-center, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Following Oral Administration of PSI-7977 in Combination With Standard of Care (Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin) in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic HCV Infection Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 30 May 2012 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2012 Company (Gilead Sciences) added as trial sponsor and additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History