A 16-week, Prospective, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Rasilez (Aliskiren) Monotherapy or in Addition With Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg or 25 mg in Patients With Hypertension Stage I and II.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANDROMEDA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2010 New trial record