A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GFT505 (80 mg) Orally Administered Once Daily for 35 Days in Patients Presenting With Impaired Glucose Tolerance and Abdominal Obesity. A Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled and Randomized Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Metabolic syndrome; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2013 A combined analysis of four phase IIa studies was published in Hepatology, according to a GENFIT media release.
- 04 Aug 2011 Results published in the Diabetes Care.
- 17 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date (Jun 2009), lead trial investigators (Remy Hanf, Eric Bruckert) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History