The Association Between Exposure to Spironolactone or Amiloride and Fracture Risk Among Subjects Treated With Thiazolidinediones.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amiloride; Pioglitazone; Rosiglitazone; Spironolactone; Troglitazone
- Indications Fracture; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 New trial record