An Open-label, Phase 1 Study of R-CVP or R-GDP in Combination With Inotuzumab Ozogamicin in Subjects With CD22-Positive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History