Phase I Study of the Combination of Bevacizumab, Everolimus and LBH589 (BEL) for the Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.