S0833, Modified Total Therapy 3 (TT3) for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Multiple Myeloma (MM): A Phase II SWOG Trial for Patients Aged ≤ 65 Years
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.