An Open Label, Single Dose, 2-Way, Randomized Cross-Over Bioequivalence Study Comparing Linezolid 600 Mg Oral Suspension With 600 Mg Tablet In Chinese Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linezolid (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia; Diabetic foot ulcer; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Skin and soft tissue infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.