Dose Definition and Activity Evaluation Study of the Tumor-Targeting Human L19IL2 Monoclonal Antibody-Cytokine Fusion Protein in Combination With Dacarbazine in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs L19-IL2 fusion protein (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.