Endothelial Stent Coverage and Neointimal Proliferation at 6 Months After Implantation of a Coronary Everolimus-Eluting Stent Compared With a Bare Metal Stent Postdilated With a Paclitaxel-Eluting Balloon: A Randomised Study Using Optical Coherence Tomography.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTOPUS
- 02 Sep 2015 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2015: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 30 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 25 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History