Phase II Study for the Evaluation of Bendamustine, Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (BBD) in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Who Are Not Candidates for High Dose Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 08 Feb 2017 Protocol was amended to change in the treatment arm and change in time frame from 24 months to 48 months.