Phase I-II Study of Irinotecan and Erlotinib in Patients with Erlotinib Failure for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 04 Feb 2010 New trial record