Phase I Study of the HDAC Inhibitor Vorinostat With Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy for Treatment of Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NSCLC
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.