Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab and Ixabepilone for Advanced or Metastatic Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Progressive After First-line Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Rachel Sanborn) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.