A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Monotherapy Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ASP1941 in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHTEN
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met. Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History