Taxotere-Enoxaparin-(ENOXA)-Study: 1st-Line Docetaxel-Platin Chemotherapy as Single Therapy or in Combination With Enoxaparin in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, a Phase III Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENOXA-NSCLC
- 10 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.