A Phase I/II Trial of Cyclophosphamide, Carfilzomib, Thalidomide and Dexamethasone (CYCLONE) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Active Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CYCLONE
- 01 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Mar 2014.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.