A Phase I Study of Hepatic Arterial Infusion (HAI) of Abraxane in Combination With Gemcitabine and Bevacizumab for Patients With Advanced Cancers Metastatic to the Liver.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 23 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 80, as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 22 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.