A 24-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and the Individual Components Delivered Once Daily (AM) Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler Compared With Placebo in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate; Vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1200.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 03 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History