A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Safety Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 10 Feb 2015 Results published in a Seattle Genetics Media Release.
- 11 Oct 2013 Results were presented at the 9th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL) according to a Seattle Genetics media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 54th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting according to a Millennium media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History