A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of SGN-35 and Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo and BSC in the Treatment of Patients at High Risk of Residual Hodgkin Lymphoma Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AETHERA
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics; Takeda
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, based on data from this study, Health Canada has approved brentuximab vedotin for treatment of patients with Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) at increased risk of relapse or progression.
- 09 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 27 Oct 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, data was presented at the 10th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL) in October 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History